

I just finished watching "Meet John Doe" on turner classic movies channel, such a wonderful film, I had to talk about it. Gary Cooper and Barbra Stanwyck are sensational together. I wish there could be more movies made today that have the hope of the people as the message of the story. That if we all work together we can make this a better world. John Doe was a symbol of hope to the american people in this movie, that the power of the people will never diminish, no politician will ever take it away, for that is what this country was founded on..the freedom of the people. Another movie, similar to this one is " Mr. Smith goes to Washington", with Jimmy Stewart. It really captures what we can really accomplish living in this great place that we do, no matter what enemies we might face, the good always defeats the bad, and the people win in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment